User privacy protection policy of this site
OBL Brand Boots Mall and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “OBL Brand Boots Mall” or “we”) have always solemnly committed to protecting the use of OBL Brand Boots Mall’s products and services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “OBL Brand Boots Mall Services” ) users (collectively, “Users” or “You”). We may collect and use your relevant information when you use the OBL brand boots mall service.
Table of contents
1. Information we may collect
2. How we collect and use information
3. Information we may share, transfer and disclose
4. How we retain, store and protect information
5. How to manage your information
6. Third-party services
7. Age limit
8. Notice and Amendment
9. How to contact us
1. Information we may collect
(1) Information not related to personal identity:
When you use the OBL brand boots mall service, we may collect and aggregate information such as the source of users, access order, etc., for example, record the source, browser software, etc. of each user who uses the OBL brand boots mall service.
(2) Personally identifiable information:
When you use the OBL brand boots mall service, we may collect and aggregate or require you to provide information about your personal identity, such as personal identification (including ID cards, passports, driver’s licenses, etc.); date of birth, place of origin, gender, hobbies , personal phone numbers, facial features; network identification information (including system account numbers, IP addresses, e-mail addresses and passwords, passwords, password-protected answers, etc.); personal property information (transaction records, balances, coupons, Game redemption codes, bank card information, etc.); communication information; personal Internet records and log information (including website browsing records, software usage records, click records, operation logs, etc.); device information (including device model, device MAC address, operation log, etc.) system type, device settings); unique device identification code in the software list (such as IMEI/android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc., which describe the basic conditions of commonly used personal devices); location information (including itinerary information) , precise positioning information, accommodation information, latitude and longitude, etc.).
We collect your information mainly for you and other users to use OBL brand boots mall services more easily and satisfactorily. The goal of OBL Brand Boots Mall is to provide all Internet users with a safe, exciting, fun and educational online experience. And this information helps us achieve that.
Please note that if you disclose your personal information in the information you upload or post in the public area visible to other users in the OBL brand boots mall service, and in your response to the information uploaded or posted by others, such information may will be collected and used by others. When you find that the users of OBL Brand Boots Mall improperly collect or use your or others’ information, please contact email@example.com.
2. How we collect and use information
(1) We will collect and obtain your information through the following channels:
1. The information you provide. E.g:
(1) The information you provide to us when you register an account of the OBL brand boots mall service or use the OBL brand boots mall service;
(2) The shared information you provide to other parties through the OBL brand boots mall service, and the information you store when you use the OBL brand boots mall service.
2. Your information shared by other parties. That is, the shared information about you provided by other parties when using the OBL brand boots mall service.
3. Your information obtained by us. When you use the OBL brand boots mall service, we collect, aggregate and record the information, such as log information, location information, device information, etc.
(2) COOKIES, log files and WEB BEACON
We or our third-party partners may obtain and use your information through COOKIES and WEB BEACON, and store such information as log information.
COOKIES allows us to serve you better and faster, and to personalize your experience with OBL Brand Boots Store services. However, you should be able to control whether and how cookies are accepted by your browser. Please consult the documentation that came with your browser for more information on this.
We and third-party partners may collect and use your information through COOKIES and WEB BEACON, and store such information.
We use our own COOKIES and WEB BEACON for the following purposes:
(1) Remember your identity. For example: COOKIES and WEB BEACON help us identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide us;
(3) Advertising optimization. COOKIES and WEB BEACON help us to provide you with advertisements that are relevant to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can refuse or manage COOKIES or WEB BEACON through your browser or user choice mechanism. However, please note that if you disable COOKIES or WEB BEACON, we may not be able to provide you with the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will still receive ads, they will just be less relevant to you.
(3) We will collect and use your information for the following purposes:
1. Help you complete the registration
In order for us to provide you with services, you need to provide basic registration information, such as mobile phone number, email address, etc., and create your username and password. In some single services, if you only need to use basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register as a user of OBL Brand Boots Mall and provide the above information.
2. To provide you with goods or services
The information we collect and use is a necessary condition to provide you with OBL brand boots store services. If relevant information is missing, we will not be able to provide you with the core content of OBL brand boots store services, such as:
(1) In some service items, in order to facilitate the delivery of goods or services to you, you need to provide the consignee’s personal identification information, name, delivery address, zip code, consignee, contact number, payment status and other information. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to complete the delivery. If you order goods or services for others through the OBL brand boots mall service, you need to provide the aforementioned information of the actual orderer. Before providing us with the aforementioned information of the actual orderer, you need to ensure that you have obtained their authorization and consent.
(2) In order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated in the process of using the OBL brand boots mall service to show you and facilitate your order management;
(3) When you contact us, we may save information such as your communication/call records and content or the contact information you leave in order to contact you or help you solve problems, or record the solutions and solutions for related problems. result.
(4) In order to confirm the transaction status and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction, payment and logistics information related to the transaction progress through the transaction object, payment institution, logistics company, etc. selected by you based on the transaction. Or share your transaction information with the above service providers.
3. Push messages to you
(1) Display and push products or services for you. We may use your information, your browsing and search records, device information, location information, order information, extract your browsing, search preferences, behavior habits, location information and other characteristics, and send emails, text messages or other To send you marketing communications to offer or promote our or third-party goods and services as follows:
Our goods and services, including but not limited to: instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, Internet search services, location and map services, application software and services, data management software and services, Online advertising services, Internet finance and other social media, entertainment, online games, e-commerce, information and communication software and services (“Internet Services”); and
Third-party goods and services, including but not limited to: Internet services, food and dining, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, apparel and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal Health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, appliances, home décor and furnishings, pets, automobiles, hotels, transportation and travel, banking, insurance and financial services, points and rewards programs, and others we think may be relevant to you goods and services.
(2) Notice to you. We may send you service-related notices when necessary (for example, when we suspend, change, or terminate a single service due to system maintenance).
If you do not want to continue to receive our push messages, you can ask us to stop pushing, for example, requesting us to stop sending promotional SMS messages according to the SMS unsubscription guidelines, or setting your mobile device to stop receiving our push messages, etc.; Except when we send messages in accordance with the law or the service agreement of a single service.
4. Provide you with security
In order to ensure the authenticity of your identity and provide you with better security, you can provide us with sensitive personal information such as identification, facial features and other biometric information to complete real-name authentication. In addition to identity verification, we may use your information for customer service, security, fraud detection, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the services we provide to you; we may use or integrate your information, as well as the information that our partners have obtained your authorization or shared in accordance with the law, to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, perform identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
5. To improve our services
We may use the information collected through an OBL brand boots mall service for our other services. For example, your information collected when you use one OBL brand boots mall service may be used to provide you with specific content or to show you relevant, Not generally pushed information; we may let you participate in surveys about OBL brand boots mall services to help us improve existing services or design new services; at the same time, we may use your information for software updates.
You understand and agree that after collecting your information, we will de-identify the data through technical means, and the de-identified information will not be able to identify you. In this case, we have the right to use the de-identified information. information, analyze the user database and make commercial use.
6. Exceptions to authorization and consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, your authorization and consent are not required to collect your information in the following situations:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Those related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) It is difficult to obtain your consent for the purpose of safeguarding the important legitimate rights and interests of the information subject or other individuals such as life and property;
(5) The information collected is disclosed to the public by you;
(6) Collecting information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary to conclude a contract according to your request;
(8) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of OBL brand boots mall services, such as finding and disposing of product or service failures;
(9) Necessary for legitimate news reporting;
(10) When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when the results of academic research or description are provided externally, the information contained in the results is de-identified;
(11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
3. Information we may share, transfer or disclose
Except in the following cases, we will not share your information with any third party outside of OBL Brand Boots without your consent:
1. To provide you with our services. We may share your information with partners and other third parties to achieve the core functions you need or provide the services you need, such as: providing corresponding order information to logistics service providers;
2. To maintain and improve our services. We may share your information with partners and other third parties to help us provide you with more targeted and improved services, such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf;
5. Sharing with third parties such as partners who entrust us to carry out promotion, but we will only provide information on the coverage and effectiveness of promotion to these entrusting parties, and will not provide information that can identify you, such as name, phone number or electronic email; or we aggregate this information so that it does not personally identify you. For example, we can tell the client how many people have seen their promotional information or purchased the client’s products after seeing the information, or provide them with non-personally identifiable statistical information to help them understand their audience or customers.
7. In response to your legitimate needs, assist in handling disputes or disputes between you and others;
8. Provide your information at the legal request of your guardian;
9. Provided according to the single service agreement signed with you (including the electronic agreement signed online and the corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
10. Provided based on academic research;
11. Provided based on social and public interests that comply with laws and regulations.
2. After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your information to other parties.
We will only disclose your information under the following circumstances and subject to industry-standard security measures:
1. According to your needs, disclose the information you specify in the disclosure method you expressly agree to;
2. When it is necessary to provide your information according to the requirements of laws, regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may disclose your information according to the requested information type and disclosure method. Under the premise of compliance with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentioned request for information disclosure, we will require the recipient to issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We strongly believe in being as transparent as possible about the information we are asked to provide, to the extent permitted by law. All requests are carefully reviewed to ensure they have a legitimate basis and are limited to data law enforcement has a legitimate right to obtain for specific investigative purposes.
4. How we retain, store and protect information
The information we collect and generate during our operations in the People’s Republic of China is stored in China.
We will take the following measures to protect your information:
(1) Data security technical measures
We will adopt industry-standard security protection measures, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent your information from being accessed, used and modified without authorization, and to avoid data damage or loss. Network services adopt a variety of encryption technologies. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your information, adopt encryption technology to encrypt and store your information, and isolate it through isolation technology. When using information, such as information display and information association calculation, we will adopt a variety of data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of information in use. Strict data access authority control and multi-factor authentication technology are used to protect information and prevent data from being used illegally.
(2) Other security measures we take to protect information
We manage the storage and use of normative information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
We have comprehensive security controls over data through contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
Strengthen safety awareness. We also conduct security and privacy protection training sessions to enhance employee awareness of the importance of protecting information.
(3) We only allow OBL employees and partners who need to know this information to access your information, and set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may have access to your information to fulfill corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be subject to legal responsibility or be suspended from the cooperative relationship with OBL brand boots mall.
(4) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant information is not collected.
(5) The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment, and it is impossible to determine whether the communication with other users such as email, instant messaging, social software or other service software is completely encrypted. We recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and Take care to protect the security of your information.
(6) The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal responsibilities.
(7) Handling of security incidents
When communicating with third parties or purchasing goods and services through the OBL brand boots mall service, you will inevitably disclose your information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your information and only provide it to others when necessary.
In order to deal with possible risks such as information leakage, damage and loss, we have formulated a number of systems to clarify the classification and grading standards of security incidents and security vulnerabilities and the corresponding processing procedures. We have also established a special emergency response team for security incidents. In accordance with the requirements of security incident handling specifications, we have launched security plans for different security incidents, stopped losses, analyzed, positioned, formulated remedial measures, and cooperated with relevant departments to trace and combat the source.
In the event of an unfortunate information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and your suggestions for self-prevention and risk reduction , remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the relevant information of the event by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the information subjects one by one, we will publish announcements in a reasonable and effective way. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
Please understand that due to technical limitations and risk prevention limitations, even if we have strengthened security measures as much as possible, we cannot always guarantee 100% information security. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access the OBL brand boots mall service may have problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
5. How to manage your information
(1) Access, update and deletion
We encourage you to update and revise your information to make it more accurate and effective. You can access your information through the OBL brand boots mall service, and complete it by yourself or ask us to modify, supplement and delete it according to the management method of the corresponding information. We will take appropriate technical measures to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own information or other information provided when using the OBL brand boots store services as much as possible.
(2) Open and share
Many of our services allow you to openly share your relevant information not only with your social network, but also with all users who use the service, for example, the information you upload or publish in the OBL brand boots mall service, your interest in In response to information uploaded or posted by others, uploading or posting your personal information via email or in a public area of the OBL Brand Boots Marketplace Services that is not visible to specific users, and including location data and logs related to such information information. As long as you do not delete the information you have disclosed or shared, the relevant information may remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or third parties not controlled by us, or kept in the public domain by other users or such third parties. If you disclose or share your information through the above channels, we will not be held responsible for the disclosure of your information. Therefore, we remind and ask you to carefully consider whether to disclose or share your information through the above channels.
In the case of compliance with the conditions of the service agreement of the single service of the OBL brand boots mall and the relevant national laws and regulations, your service account of the OBL brand long boots mall may be cancelled or deleted. When the account is cancelled or deleted, all service materials and data related to the account and under the single service will be deleted or processed in accordance with the service agreement of the single service.
(IV) Change the scope of your authorization and consent
You can always choose whether to disclose information. Some information is required to use the OBL Brand Boots Store services, but the provision of most other information is at your discretion. You can change the scope of your authorization to continue to collect information or withdraw your authorization by deleting information, turning off device functions, etc.
After you withdraw your authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawn authorization, and we will no longer process your corresponding information. However, your decision to withdraw the authorization will not affect the previous information processing based on your authorization.
(5) Tips on sensitive information
Certain information may be considered sensitive information due to its particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, etc., as well as identification documents, personal biometric information, property information, whereabouts, information on minors, etc. .
Please note that the content and information (such as photos or information about your social activities) that you provide, upload or post in the OBL brand boots mall service may reveal your sensitive information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose your sensitive information using the OBL brand boots mall service.
6. Third-party services
The OBL Brand Boots Mall service may link to social media or other services (including websites or other forms of service) provided by third parties. include:
(1) You can use the “Share” button to share certain content to the OBL brand boots mall service, or you can use a third-party service to log in to the OBL brand boots mall service. These functions may collect your information (including your log information), and may install COOKIES on your computer, so as to function properly;
(2) We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services that allow you to access third-party services or websites; and
(3) Other situations of accessing third-party services.
7. Age limit
We suggest that any minors participating in online activities should obtain the consent of their parents or their legal guardians (hereinafter referred to as “guardians”) in advance. We will protect the relevant information of minors in accordance with the relevant national laws and regulations.
8. Notice and Amendment
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (such as when we suspend a service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
Finally, you must keep your account and password information confidential. In any case, please keep it carefully.